A key player in the industry, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. Our approach to developing our workforce includes recruiting exceptional talent and supporting long-term professional development. We invite talented individuals to join our exciting team and to help build a great organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To prepare and compile the company payroll, including salary, overtime claim, travelling and petrol claim etc.
- To be responsible in carrying out and monitoring all foreign worker matters such as renewal & endorsement of their passports, working permits, FOMEMA, Check-out memo and other matters related to foreign workers.
- To liaise and deal with agents and Government Authorities such as Immigration Department, Labour Office, Perkeso Office etc. for matters related to local and foreign workers.
- To monitor day-to-day time management/ attendance system such as door access system and thumb print system, recruitment or appointment, discipline, counseling and general administration.
- To keep and maintain an up-to-date HR data base, including each employee’s personal file, salary movements, new recruitments/appointment, appraisal, transfer, resignation, termination, promotion, warning, leaves record etc.
- To monitor and control the usage of office stationery, uniform, helmet etc. and to order and purchase when necessary.
- To responsible in monitoring the company property such as company car, hand phone, camera, walkie-talkie etc.
- To responsible for office maintenance such as issues related to telephone, computers, printers, toilets, access door, office furniture etc.
- To check, control and monitor the cleaning work of cleaning lady. Responsible for the cleanliness of office.
- To responsible in monitoring the duties of Security Guards of the company.
- To compile, control and collect the payment of hostels utilities bill from workers.
- To control and monitor matters related to company hostels.
- To prepare and issue Purchase Requisition (PR).
- To be responsible in sourcing, identifying the training needs and arrange training accordingly.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time and as required.
Report To: Human Resource Manager/ Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Chinese
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Report To: Project Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning of contract and sub-contract work program or schedule and implementation of strategy and project feasibility studies.
- Overall planning, implementation and execution of project to ensure successful completion of the project.
- Monitor the works carried out by sub-contractors to ensure the works are according to the specifications and standards and to the approved design.
- Ensure quality of work scope within an ISO9001 standard.
- Coordinate and liaise effectively with clients, consultants, main contractors, sub-contractors, suppliers and relevant authorities.
- Liaise with local authorities for inspections and to obtain approvals for project.
- Conduct site or supplier evaluation and regular site visit.
- To attend site meeting, coordination meeting by client, consultant, architect or quantity surveyor.
- To work closely with Admin, Purchasing and Production Department to ensure effective communication and successful implementation and execution of project.
- Update project and prepare progress report on regular basis such as daily, weekly or monthly for submission to client and /or Management for review.
- To comply with any works or site rules and regulations imposed by the owner or client, governing the safety, health and environmental requirements.
- To provide quality services to clients including advice, physical accordance and compliance to the environmental and legal requirement at all times.
- Determine operation requirements and preparing schedule.
- To devote all working hours in coordinating, dealing and overcome all matters pertaining to the assigned project at the works site.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary or other tasks as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years work experience in structural steel works will be added advantage;
- Knowledge of Autocad & solid work and other design/ drafting software will be an added advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to speak and write in Chinese is an added advantage;
Report To: Contract Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform pre- contract activities and tasks.
- To perform post contract activities and tasks.
- Tender / Contract reviews, preparing tender and contracts, negotiation with contractors and clients, contracts administration and drafting of correspondences.
- Responsible for claims and cost management in which able to prepare progress claims, final account, valuation of contract works and familiar with contractual claims.
- Overall in-charged of projects assigned (taking off, BQ, Tendering & Cost Analysis, Certification & VO, Drawings & Consultant Coordination and Construction & Commercial Admin).
- To liaise and establish rapport with Consultants, Quantity Surveyor and Architects and certification of claims for payment.
- Initiating improvement in the quality system, making proper recommendation, follow-up and taking the necessary action.
- To perform progress contract claims, billings and cost control or cost comparison from time to time.
- Assist in tender preparation, measurement, cost estimation, handle procurement of sub-contractor and materials.
- To perform final account with client.
- Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary or other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant hands-on experience in pre and post contract administration, contract documentation, budgeting, cost control, material resource planning and control.
- Preferably experience in structural steel and steel work industry.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
CHONG LEK ENGINEERING WORKS SDN BHD.
Lot 4914, 6th Miles, Jalan Teratai Off Jalan Meru, 41050 Klang Selangor.
Tel : +603-3392 2694 /5495 / 9657 | Fax : +603-3392 5496 / 7380| Enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org